May 18, 2012

Relativity

So, I think that frequency, like so many other things, is relative. I posted earlier this week and said I was going to post more often, and then a few days went by. But, considering that I sometimes let full months go by, posting twice in one week is actually awesome: yay for me! XD Somehow, even knowing that I've given myself permission to make little posts, it's just so hard to make the time to blog. That should change when I'm done with school, though.


Moving right along... Over the last week or so, I've been working on getting more connected. How? Well, after my dad sent me an invite to Klout, I was really made aware of which social media sites I use, and how, and how often. I think I can blog, tweet, and (insert verb for facebook here) more effectively now, and that's exciting to me! On top of that, I joined LinkedIn. Before today, I had no idea what it was, so that's certainly a step forward :D My next step will involve hunting down like-minded bloggers, and actually building an audience. Right now, nobody reads this XD

6 comments: