June 3, 2011

Upcoming Epic Things...

I've been thinking lately about the things I believe in and all the opinions I have, and I've decided I'm going to start actually using my blog and writing about the things I think about. I guess that's exactly what most blogs are, but it's a pretty big deal to me to be able to communicate clearly what's on my heart and mind, so I'm hoping I can get most of my friends and family to read what I'm writing, and respond intelligently too. I'm planning to fully devote one post to each subject or topic or idea, and so far my little list has about 25 ideas written down. I'm going to take my time and thoroughly discuss everything as much as I can, so I hope you'll take the time to read the things I will take the time to say and forgive me if I end up repeating myself. I'm excited about this, and that I have the time and ability to undertake this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment